Thursday, June 13, 2013

It's Official!

So, I signed up this morning for the PF Chang's Rock 'N' Roll Marathon and Half Marathon in January 2014!  This might be my first half marathon - I'll find out next week.  I also registered for the Nike Women's Half Marathon in San Francisco in October, but that one is a random drawing - so no guarantee I'll get in.

I'm so excited that I at least know for sure I'll be running a half in January!  My husband is going to run with me - should be fun!  And a little less intimidating than SF since there aren't hills here in Phoenix, and I have a little more time to train.  But, if I get drawn for the Nike run, I can do it!  I'm excited and nervous at the same time!

As a treat to myself, I ordered this adorable tank to wear while running:


Vanessa over at RufflesWithLove has the cutest workout/exercise tanks!  Go check them out!  I bet you can guess the one I'll order after I've completed my half marathon!

Also, I wanted to share with you a discount code for the Rock 'N' Roll marathons - if you use code Lucky13 on the 13th of the month, you get $13 off of your registration!  Register for your own run here: http://runrocknroll.competitor.com/

~ Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment