Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Rock My Run

Do you listen to music when you run?  I do!  It helps the time pass, and helps me to not focus on how much further I have to go, but rather how much I like what I'm listening to!

I of course have created a rather short playlist in my iTunes of "running" music (since I wouldn't consider most of what I listen to run-worthy).  And I have considered listening to Pandora or something similar for variety, but haven't tried it yet.

What I did find while Googling running music though, was this fun website: www.rockmyrun.com.  They have all sorts of fun playlists put together by DJs in varying lengths, beats per minute, and types of music!

They do offer subscriptions so that you can purchase certain mixes (and more of them), but I just have the standard subscription which gives me one free credit every month.  So I get to download a new mix every month and there's new stuff all of the time!  I think it's pretty fun!

So, what do you listen to?


 ~ Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment